How to communicate effectively
Why do work relationships break down? How can you get teams to communicate and collaborate effectively? What causes bullying?
Only when people learn to value their own rights and the rights of others do they begin to work peaceably and productively together.
This programme will help you develop your staff's assertiveness and ultimately make an impact on the way they communicate with those around them. It will help to equip them with the mindset and techniques they need to:
- Communicate assertively
- Produce win-win outcomes
- Build productive relationships with their colleagues and clients, and in their personal life.
The guidance and practical techniques suggested are relevant to work, home and all areas of life.
This engaging learning experience will teach your staff how to have a positive influence on colleagues and customers, by expressing themselves in a direct and coherent manner that is respectful of others.
Employees have hundreds of interactions with other people each working day. Encouraging key staff to undertake this training will open their eyes to others' points of view, enable them to express themselves calmly, and focus them on the task in hand.
Your managers and staff will learn to;
- follow the six steps to assertiveness
- avoid aggressive, passive and manipulative behaviour
- disagree without being disagreeable
- give and receive positive feedback
- Developing Leadership Skills – How to manage people effectively
- Get That Job – A practical guide to the job search process
- It's About Time - How to achieve more – in less time and with less stress
- Relating To Your Customers – How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- The Resilient Mindset – Face the future with confidence
- Under Pressure – Successfully coping with stress
- Valuing Diversity in Teams – How to ensure effective team-working
- Your Next Step – Develop your career within your organisation
- Assert Yourself – How to communicate effectively
- The Write Way – How to write effective correspondence and other documents
- Performance Appraisal – Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
- Social Media in the Workplace – Managing the impact and use of social media in the workplace
Assert Yourself at a glance
- Why be assertive?
- Communication behaviours
- How to ask for what you want
- Raising self-esteem
- Maintaining a positive image
- Effective relationships
- Saying 'no'
- Dealing with non-assertion
Our off-the-shelf elearning courses combine video drama with documentary sequences and interactive study to provide flexible, cost-effective training that delivers results.
- Powerful drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Flexible interactive learning modules
- Step-by-step assessment
- Customisation to suit your organisation's needs
- Low cost per head
Many of our e-learning courses have a corresponding video-based trainer resource.
Our Elearning courses are built to be fully SCORM compliant, which means they will upload and run seamlessly on your in-house Learning Management System.
Alternatively, we can host the courses for you on our own user-friendly, web-based Learning Management System. This system makes it easy to deliver and track our elearning content, and our clear and concise reports give you access to the data you need for compliance or management reports.
Contact us for more information