Creating an inclusive workplace for both women and men
Take the case of the large builders merchants who had an excellent delivery driver. The only problem wa s that she was female amongst an all male workforce, so had to put up with a lot of banter, bordering on harassment. Should they risk losing their best worker just because of her gender?
This video allows organisations to realise the important benefits for employees, customers and stakeholders alike of encouraging a workforce based on ability, not gender.
Please contact us if you would like more information on how to order video clips and DVDs.
Gender Matters: Creating an inclusive workplace for both women and men
This video provides guidance on best practice and emphasises the value of a gender inclusive workplace, and will enable your staff to have a better understanding of:
- Employers' and employees' obligations under the Equality Act 2010
- A variety of real-life factors that support and inhibit gender balance at work.
- People's different needs, depending on their gender.
- Gender bias in employment, for people undertaking gender reassignment as well as men and women.
- Effective working relationships through organisational culture change, to develop insights and build strong teams.
- The knowledge and skills necessary to work successfully as part of a diverse team
Please contact us if you would like more information on how to order DVDs or video clips.
Video Clip Library
Our video clip library of over 140 training scenarios covering equality, diversity and inclusion, bullying and harassment, personal performance and well-being and workplace skills, lets you 'pick and mix' individual clips to add impact to your in-house e-learning and presentations.
Access our extensive catalogue of powerful drama-based video scenarios, documentary case studies, real-life testimony and expert analysis to enhance your in-house e-learning, presentations and training workshops.
Our clips can be delivered in a format to suit all computers, networks and mobile devices.
These video clips go hand in hand with our video-based training courses to provide a powerful and effective way to build core skills in a face-to-face group environment. All courses include
- Drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Personal testimony
- Structured discussion and reflection points to consolidate key learning points
- Customisation available to suit your needs
- Full trainer notes