Relating to your Customers Elearning Course
Relating to your Customers
How to meet and exceed customer expectations
How many customers are you losing due to poor customer service skills? If your customers are dissatisfied with the way your staff serve them they will probably never tell you. Instead they will take their custom elsewhere and spread the word. No business can afford for this to happen.
This thought- provoking training solution, available in via elearning and video formats, shows your staff the impact of poor service and offers them techniques to deliver excellent customer service every time.How this course will benefit your organisation
Enabling your customer-facing and customer support staff to experience this training will make them more aware of the direct influence they have, not only on customers, but on the company's revenues and reputation. Armed with new skills and awareness they will approach customer service in a much more positive light, and ultimately enhance your company's brand image and credibility.
This course covers a comprehensive range of both internal and external customer-facing related topics that typically arise in the business environment. It is suitable for anyone who interacts with customers, from newly-appointed retail assistants to senior executives who need a refresher.
This comprehensive course features drama scenarios that help your staff see the professional skills, techniques and attitudes that form the basis of delivering excellence in customer service.
The course includes:
- Understanding the customer
- Who are your customers?
- Barriers to good service
- Rights and responsibilities
- Problem solving
- Developing your skills
- The customer experience
- The right attitude
- The right skills
- Building rapport
- Assessment quiz
- Developing Leadership Skills – How to manage people effectively
- Get That Job – A practical guide to the job search process
- It's About Time - How to achieve more – in less time and with less stress
- Relating To Your Customers – How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- The Resilient Mindset – Face the future with confidence
- Under Pressure – Successfully coping with stress
- Valuing Diversity in Teams – How to ensure effective team-working
- Your Next Step – Develop your career within your organisation
- Assert Yourself – How to communicate effectively
- The Write Way – How to write effective correspondence and other documents
- Performance Appraisal – Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
- Social Media in the Workplace – Managing the impact and use of social media in the workplace
'Relating to your Customers: How to meet and exceed customers' expectations' will help your staff - understand:
- What 'customer focus' really means
- How to develop a positive attitude
- How to build customer rapport
- How to communicate effectively
- How to resolve problems and create loyalty
- How to deliver excellent service internally and externally
Our off-the-shelf elearning courses combine video drama with documentary sequences and interactive study to provide flexible, cost-effective training that delivers results.
- Powerful drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Flexible interactive learning modules
- Step-by-step assessment
- Customisation to suit your organisation's needs
- Low cost per head
Many of our e-learning courses have a corresponding video-based trainer resource.
Our Elearning courses are built to be fully SCORM compliant, which means they will upload and run seamlessly on your in-house Learning Management System.
Alternatively, we can host the courses for you on our own user-friendly, web-based Learning Management System. This system makes it easy to deliver and track our elearning content, and our clear and concise reports give you access to the data you need for compliance or management reports.
Contact us for more information