Under Pressure Elearning Course
Successfully coping with stress
Stress is a necessary component of peak performance since we all need some pressure at work if we are to realise our potential. But, equally,we all know how destructive too much unnecessary stress can be over a long period of time.
Unfortunately, lean organisations and a long working hours culture has led to stress becoming one of the major causes of absence from work today.
Employing expert contributions from noted experts in the field, this learning resource can help your organisation manage the problem.
Protect the psychological and physical health of your people
Under Pressure will teach your staff to successfully cope with stress. It will give them fresh insight on how to handle pressure, show them how to identify the early signs of stress, and arm them with a range of preventative measures.
Your managers and staff will learn to;
- recognise the 'stress zone'
- work smarter, cope better and avoid panic
- help colleagues cope and deal with bullying
- build a better work/life balance
- Developing Leadership Skills – How to manage people effectively
- Get That Job – A practical guide to the job search process
- It's About Time - How to achieve more – in less time and with less stress
- Relating To Your Customers – How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- The Resilient Mindset – Face the future with confidence
- Under Pressure – Successfully coping with stress
- Valuing Diversity in Teams – How to ensure effective team-working
- Your Next Step – Develop your career within your organisation
- Assert Yourself – How to communicate effectively
- The Write Way – How to write effective correspondence and other documents
- Performance Appraisal – Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
- Social Media in the Workplace – Managing the impact and use of social media in the workplace
Under Pressure at a glance:
- Understanding stress
- The symptoms
- Planning your day
- How to say 'no'
- Muscle relaxation
- Visualisation techniques
- Stress busters
- Assessment quiz
Our off-the-shelf elearning courses combine video drama with documentary sequences and interactive study to provide flexible, cost-effective training that delivers results.
- Powerful drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Flexible interactive learning modules
- Step-by-step assessment
- Customisation to suit your organisation's needs
- Low cost per head
Many of our e-learning courses have a corresponding video-based trainer resource.
Our Elearning courses are built to be fully SCORM compliant, which means they will upload and run seamlessly on your in-house Learning Management System.
Alternatively, we can host the courses for you on our own user-friendly, web-based Learning Management System. This system makes it easy to deliver and track our elearning content, and our clear and concise reports give you access to the data you need for compliance or management reports.
Contact us for more information