Your Next Step - Career Development
Your Next Step
Helping you develop your career within your organisation
Whether you are looking to develop your skills or seeking promotion, this course will help you achieve your career goals. The four main areas covered are:
- Skills analysis
- Job search
- CV's and applications
A certain level of staff turnover is beneficial, ensuring that new talent and ideas enter the organisation. But too often the people who leave are the ones we should keep.
The answer is to identify key players and facilitate their development and promotion within the organisation. In association with a respected counselling and advice service, this engaging course will help you help your staff to succeed and flourish whatever role they progress into.
Encourage staff to aim high for a lower staff turnover
By training staff to develop their potential and ensuring they have a clear career development path, you will retain talented employees. Result; lower staff turnover, retention of crucial industry and organisational knowledge, a structured succession plan, and lower recruitment costs.
Your managers and staff will learn to;
- understand their options
- match opportunities to skills and experience
- prepare for a confident interview
- develop their career within the organisation
- Developing Leadership Skills – How to manage people effectively
- Get That Job – A practical guide to the job search process
- It's About Time - How to achieve more – in less time and with less stress
- Relating To Your Customers – How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- The Resilient Mindset – Face the future with confidence
- Under Pressure – Successfully coping with stress
- Valuing Diversity in Teams – How to ensure effective team-working
- Your Next Step – Develop your career within your organisation
- Assert Yourself – How to communicate effectively
- The Write Way – How to write effective correspondence and other documents
- Performance Appraisal – Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
- Social Media in the Workplace – Managing the impact and use of social media in the workplace
Your Next Step at a glance
- Understanding the career lifeline
- Future career paths
- Skills analyses
- Identifying values, attributes and achievements
- Researching potential posts
- Matching posts to aspirations
- Handling interviews
Our off-the-shelf elearning courses combine video drama with documentary sequences and interactive study to provide flexible, cost-effective training that delivers results.
- Powerful drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Flexible interactive learning modules
- Step-by-step assessment
- Customisation to suit your organisation's needs
- Low cost per head
Many of our e-learning courses have a corresponding video-based trainer resource.
Our Elearning courses are built to be fully SCORM compliant, which means they will upload and run seamlessly on your in-house Learning Management System.
Alternatively, we can host the courses for you on our own user-friendly, web-based Learning Management System. This system makes it easy to deliver and track our elearning content, and our clear and concise reports give you access to the data you need for compliance or management reports.
Contact us for more information